Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Have you won any prizes?

Have you won any prizes? 5 years, 2 months ago #1

• Pobamm
  • Fresh Boarder
Have you even gone to a car show with your classic and win something? I have never entered any competitions because I still have a lot of work to do on my car but I bet winning an award because you have an awesome car is a great feeling.

Re: Have you won any prizes? 4 years, 10 months ago #2

• mark79
  • Fresh Boarder
My car is still a work in progress and it's nowhere near ready to enter into a competition. Even after it's completely restored, I doubt I'll try to compete with it. I just don't have any interest in competing.

Re: Have you won any prizes? 4 years, 10 months ago #3

• johnjohn
  • Fresh Boarder
I've never taken my car to any kind of event or competition, so no, I've never won any prizes. If the entry fee was small enough, I'd consider entering my ride once I have it restored, though.

Re: Have you won any prizes? 4 years, 10 months ago #4

• DartsKing
  • Fresh Boarder
I've never won any prizes with the truck I'm working on but a friend of mine won a $1,000 for a car that the two of us worked on together. The entry fee was only like $100 so he came out well on the plus side.

Re: Have you won any prizes? 3 years, 5 months ago #5

• Comboden
  • Fresh Boarder
I never have. I think I need to hone my skills a little more, I'm not sure I can get my baby up to the standard she needs to be to be a prize winner. I've won at raffles and stuff, haha, but nothing for my car yet.

Re: Have you won any prizes? 3 years, 3 months ago #6

I think this is best opportunity for the @Pobamm is to complete their car. if you get price for your car in working condition then you may also achieve more prize after the completion of that car. DO More hard work then you may become more success.
Determined the value of your vehicle by Nada Guides
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds