Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cheesy Car Show

Cheesy Car Show 3 years, 5 months ago #1

• Comboden
  • Fresh Boarder
I wish I could remember what TV show it was, but last week, we saw a show we don't normally watch, just flipping the channels. The hosts were at some kind of "Lemon" car show. I think it might have been in California or Florida, but it was all the reject cars, classics, but ones that hadn't been restored or were just plain ugly. It was hilarious! Anyone seen this show or know of the event?

Re: Cheesy Car Show 3 years, 5 months ago #2

• Perhave
  • Fresh Boarder
Bahaha! I haven't seen anything like this, but it makes so much sense! I'd love to go to a car show where all the cars were the crazy or forgotten cars, or the ones that are super ugly, that would be fantastic!

Re: Cheesy Car Show 3 years, 5 months ago #3

I don't know whay they have those things. I saw one on TV once too and the cars were just hideous, a real sacrilege to the beauty of classic cars. They should have service guys there, offering to fix them all up for those poor people!

Re: Cheesy Car Show 3 years, 5 months ago #4

• Truduct
  • Fresh Boarder
Well I don't know why you would be so "sour" on a lemon car show DecidedlySo...heh heh heh, see what I did there? It's just a silly way to share your car even if you haven't put in a thousand hours on restoring it. There are many people in that position.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds