Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chrysler Comeback

Chrysler Comeback 5 years, 9 months ago #1

I heard on the news the other day that Chrysler made more money than ever last year. I am really happy to see that more people are going back to American-made cars. Plus, it's good to hear that Chrysler is doing so well. They have made a huge comeback, considering a couple of years ago, they filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.

Re: Chrysler Comeback 5 years, 9 months ago #2

• pimp_caddy
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm almost ashamed to admit this, but I didn't know that Chrysler had ever declared bankruptcy. Regardless, I'm happy to hear that they did so well last year. With the way our economy has been these last few years, it's nice to hear about American companies doing well and turning a profit. It gives me hope that things are on the rise and the economy is improving.

Re: Chrysler Comeback 5 years, 9 months ago #3

Don't feel bad pimp_caddy; I didn't know that they had declared bankruptcy, either. Ever since we started using Netflix, I've stopped watching regular TV and the news and as a result, I've really disconnected from recent events. I'm glad to hear they're doing better and recovering from the bankruptcy, though.

Re: Chrysler Comeback 5 years, 8 months ago #4

• micki
  • Fresh Boarder
Tons of places are going into the bankruptcy gray area but still if they can bounce back that is great, tons of other places are still struggling. I am not a big Chrysler fan but I still love their commercials and knowing they are US based does give me a little pride. I had seeing any manufacturing company head overseas taking the jobs we need with them.

Re: Chrysler Comeback 5 years, 8 months ago #5

• krennel
  • Fresh Boarder
classic_car_2012 wrote:
Don't feel bad pimp_caddy; I didn't know that they had declared bankruptcy, either. Ever since we started using Netflix, I've stopped watching regular TV and the news and as a result, I've really disconnected from recent events. I'm glad to hear they're doing better and recovering from the bankruptcy, though.

Our TV watching is similar but you can always hit up your local news on the web too don't forget. As to the company I would love to see more American manufacturing going on for everyone. This country is struggling and it seems like people are not taking it as serious as they should. I wonder how the elections are going to turn out since its a big issue on the table (among all of the rest).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds