Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Their new commerical

Their new commerical 6 years, 5 months ago #1

• wanda63
  • Junior Boarder
I am not too sure I get it, I mean its nice and all but the music kind of targets only one age group and it is not mine. I guess with new decades of drivers the age thing is just blowing in the dust. Why can not they make a commercial targeted for all fans instead of one specific age group? I mean, how many people are really making enough for a brand new Chrysler in this age range?

Re: Their new commerical 6 years, 5 months ago #2

• GotWheels
  • Junior Boarder
I haven't seen the new Chrysler commercial but what you're describing seems to be common now. They target the youngsters who don't have the money to actually buy the product. I guess they do some sort of testing to lead them to believe it's the best place to market but I wonder how?

Re: Their new commerical 6 years, 5 months ago #3

• Tree Frog
  • Junior Boarder
I haven't seen it either. But I agree with GotWheels on the advertisers targeting younger and younger audiences. The guys in advertising haven't a clue as to what is going on in the real world, IMHO.

Re: Their new commerical 6 years, 5 months ago #4

• wanda63
  • Junior Boarder
You would think they want people who can actually afford their cars, and stay with a brand for life. We have had a few, but this family is not brand specific its cost specific.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds