Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Corvette Show- Miami FL

Corvette Show- Miami FL 5 years, 7 months ago #1

Hi Guys,

Enjoy the Corvette show: click here to see more pictures..

aa-car-transport-26-annual-corvette-show-1963-5.jpg
Last Edit: 5 years, 7 months ago by aacartransport.

Re: Corvette Show- Miami FL 5 years, 7 months ago #2

• Lucas
  • Fresh Boarder
I guess Florida is the place to be if you want to see an awesome classic car show in the middle of winter! Wish I could make it to one of these! Too bad I can't just hop a plane, and be there in 2 and a half hours!

Re: Corvette Show- Miami FL 5 years, 2 months ago #3

• Arabell
  • Fresh Boarder
For some reason, the link works but the pictures don't load. Oh well, I could say I've seen Corvettes before I'd be so much happier if I lived there, I'd see a lot of cool cars.

Re: Corvette Show- Miami FL 5 years, 2 months ago #4

Arabell wrote:
For some reason, the link works but the pictures don't load. Oh well, I could say I've seen Corvettes before I'd be so much happier if I lived there, I'd see a lot of cool cars.

Not sure why it didn't load works perfect here on Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome..
Scroll down to see the all gallery

Re: Corvette Show- Miami FL 5 years, 1 month ago #5

• Pobamm
  • Fresh Boarder
I did, thanks for sharing
I absolutely love Corvettes, it's the perfect dream car for car lovers, in my opinion. Elegant design and great features.

Re: Corvette Show- Miami FL 3 years, 5 months ago #6

• Houdini
  • Fresh Boarder
Great gallery. I have always wanted to get to Florida for the show. I have heard such great things about it. Your photos are terrific. It just makes me want to go even more. Thanks for sharing!

Re: Corvette Show- Miami FL 5 months, 1 week ago #7

• Englert80
  • Fresh Boarder
It is looking so nice. I am also a fan of such car shows. One of my friends is also into vehicle restoration business and he is planning to host custom exhibit in the next month. Currently he has been working on his personalized trade show displays. Just can’t wait for his show!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds