Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Porsche museum

Porsche museum 5 years, 2 months ago #1

Have you ever seen the Porsche Museum ? I heard they have the original Porsche 356, made in 1948. That car is something else, I'd love to see it sometimes.

Re: Porsche museum 5 years, 2 months ago #2

• Abrianna
  • Fresh Boarder
I haven't but it's definitely on my "to see" list. I would love to go see other museums as well but they are so far away from where I live.

Re: Porsche museum 3 years, 5 months ago #3

• Frothed92
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah, I hear you. Someday I want to get over there and see what they have. I have a friend who has been when he traveled through Europe and he says it was mouth wateringly amazing!

Re: Porsche museum 3 years, 5 months ago #4

Rasputin112 wrote:
Have you ever seen the Porsche Museum ? I heard they have the original Porsche 356, made in 1948. That car is something else, I'd love to see it sometimes.

Dude, how much I would love to see that car. The original? Man, Porsche has made so many amazing cars over the years. The next time I travel to Europe (we go every few years), this is on the top of the list to visit, for sure!

Re: Porsche museum 3 years, 4 months ago #5

• Houdini
  • Fresh Boarder
We're planning on going to do a tour of Europe in the next couple of years and this has just become a high point of our trip! I even told my wife about it and thank goodness she loves cars also, she didn't even roll her eyes TOO much when I told her about it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds