Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to get a fun, safe, street car, that I can ROMP on . . .

How to get a fun, safe, street car, that I can ROMP on . . . 2 years ago #1

• icanfab
Fun, safe, reliable — AND all at a reasonable price!

Well if you keep your eyes open you can visualize many solutions to this hurdle. Please tell me if I'm wrong. Isn't versatility the key to happiness for car enthusiasts?

Most classic cars, with good interiors and frame in good condition are hard to come by. For example, this 1972 Chevy Vega street car was stripped down and built from scratch for safety and longevity.

This 1972 Chevy Vega currently has DOT street tires, runs on pump gas, and has a new JEGS 350 SBC crate engine. This car was built to be an easy to maintain, dependable street car that would be fun at the drag strip or on the street. . . and can grow when the budget allows.

The entire custom aluminum interior can easily be covered with material to achieve any interior look, if desired. Those rear Mickey Thompson radial ET drag tires, can easily become slicks/14 wide tire – when you have the budget.

The car is also engineered to take any size SBC engine. The NHRA tech who just certified the chassis made it clear, simply add an X to the door bar and the Vega would certify to 7.50.

What would you pay for a custom street car like this? The entire custom build can be seen here: icanfab.com/category/1972-vega/
Last Edit: 2 years ago by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds