Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Classic Truck Fan

Classic Truck Fan 5 years, 3 months ago #1

I love classic cars, but I am really more a fan of classic trucks. Tops on my classic truck wishlist would have to be a '39 Chevy. That was the era for streamlined Chevy pickups!

Re: Classic Truck Fan 5 years, 2 months ago #2

I like the Ford F-1 trucks. They are just great, I like the way they look a bit scary when you stand in front of them and that steel body is just awesome.

Re: Classic Truck Fan 5 years, 2 months ago #3

• Aunt Teek
  • Fresh Boarder
I agree with the Ford F-1 trucks. The steel just adds to the look of power. I like knowing that I'm driving a truck with power! I wish they still made them like that!

Re: Classic Truck Fan 5 years, 2 months ago #4

What about a vintage Dodge ? A dodge truck is a real beauty, if you can manage to keep it in good conditions. The car parts are expensive, IMO, but what classic car parts aren't..

Re: Classic Truck Fan 5 years, 2 months ago #5

• Angelina
  • Fresh Boarder
Trucks are to big for my taste. I'm not saying I don't like them at all, just that I'd rather drive a car than a big truck.

Re: Classic Truck Fan 3 years, 5 months ago #6

• Truduct
  • Fresh Boarder
I hate to say it, but the lines of a truck just don't impress me as much as they do in classic cars. Maybe if we're talking an extremely old Chevy or Ford, I could see it. But give me any kind of classic car over a classic truck any day!

Re: Classic Truck Fan 6 days, 4 hours ago #7

Ready for this. I want a cab-over truck. There is something them just appeals to me. What I didn't realize was that the resson that they made these beasts was to make DOT specs for maximum cab length.
Last Edit: 6 days, 3 hours ago by CharlieCorvette.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds