Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where do you find old cars ?

Where do you find old cars ? 5 years, 2 months ago #1

I am still learning about old cars and I'd like to know where to start looking for one. What places are safer to buy from ?
Last Edit: 5 years, 2 months ago by KingOfTheCars.

Re: Where do you find old cars ? 5 years, 2 months ago #2

if you want old cars,then why don't you go an try at car auction,at auction you will get many old cars and that too with very best deals,search for the auction sites on web you will get n number of sites,you will get best deals,I am telling you by my own experience I have bought one from there its really good one and most important is with right insurance cover.
auction for cars

Re: Where do you find old cars ? 5 years, 2 months ago #3

• Angelina
  • Fresh Boarder
The first place on your search list should be a car auction. If that doesn't work, you could try to look for individuals who are selling their car and try and get a good deal.
Last Edit: 5 years, 2 months ago by Angelina.

Re: Where do you find old cars ? 5 years, 2 months ago #4

So, you want to buy a car. Well, first you could take a look at car auctions, you might find something interesting over there. I'd stay away from private sellers, they might be scammers.

Re: Where do you find old cars ? 3 years, 11 months ago #5

• tony911
  • Fresh Boarder
I use my new app Classic Car Spotter. It's free and can be downloaded from Android app market & iTunes app store. You can also upload a classic car that you spot. It's easy... check it out!!! Let me know what you think. Tony

Re: Where do you find old cars ? 3 years, 5 months ago #6

• KennyW
  • Fresh Boarder
Car auctions are a great place to start. You can look and listen and learn a lot if you pay attention. And the great thing is that you don't have to buy until you are comfortable enough to do so. I wouldn't say to stay completely away from private sellers, just do a ton of research and check out the car and the seller as much as possible.

Re: Where do you find old cars ? 5 months, 1 week ago #7

Seems like i found an old thread. Anyway, I buy used cars here https://abetter.bid They can ship worldwide! Bought several cars with them. You can do all the bids online.
Last Edit: 5 months, 1 week ago by Miatafanatic77.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds