Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Classic Car Barn Finds

Classic Car Barn Finds 3 years, 9 months ago #1

Some lucky person found these old cars in a barn. I love to fix up and I love to restore old cars. Although I must admit that I prefer working on cars from the 1950s and early 1960s. But this kind of find would be a once in a lifetime event.
barn_find.jpg

Re: Classic Car Barn Finds 3 years, 9 months ago #2

• whitewater
  • Junior Boarder
Oh, they look a little ruff, but I agree it is a great find. It always amazes me how people keep things all these years, and either don't notice them, or think they are junk. The convertible still has it's top too!

Re: Classic Car Barn Finds 3 years, 9 months ago #3

• Keystone
  • Junior Boarder
Crikey, they look like props from a ghost movie, covered in cobwebs and dust! I am sure there are a lot of old people who have this kind of treasure hidden away and forgotten. I wonder what will happen to them now.

Re: Classic Car Barn Finds 3 years, 9 months ago #4

• fonzie
  • Junior Boarder
That is amazing. I wonder if they run. Those are not just classics those are antiques. I am guessing they are dated about the early 1900’s. Perhaps they are Ford model K’s?

Re: Classic Car Barn Finds 3 years, 9 months ago #5

• Cassie12
  • Junior Boarder
One of my boyfriend's favorite things to do is work on old cars. He's a huge fan of old beat up cars, because he sees them for what they could be, while many other people see them for what they are now.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds