Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A40 Farina

A40 Farina 3 years, 5 months ago #1

• Perhave
  • Fresh Boarder
Man, I saw this car once, when I was in Europe and I have been thinking about it ever since. I can't even seem to find any here in North America. Do you guys think I would have to go to the UK to get one and bring it back? Has anyone done this before?

Re: A40 Farina 3 years, 5 months ago #2

• Truduct
  • Fresh Boarder
I'll be honest, I actually had to look that up. I don't even know if it was made and sent over to the U.S. or if they just stayed in the UK. I don't know how much it would cost to get it sent over, but you might end up having to buy it over there.

Re: A40 Farina 3 years, 5 months ago #3

If I remember correctly, the A40 was only made in the UK and in Australia. It wasn't made in North America, unless it was made in Mexico, which is altogether possible. And I think they were only made until about '67.
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by ModelTLizzy.

Re: A40 Farina 3 years, 5 months ago #4

ModelTLizzy wrote:
If I remember correctly, the A40 was only made in the UK and in Australia. It wasn't made in North America, unless it was made in Mexico, which is altogether possible. And I think they were only made until about '67.

You're right on this one, they were never manufactured in the U.S. Although they were in Mexico. I wonder if it would be easier to get one in Mexico rather than in the UK? At least maybe you could drive it back, depending on where in Mexico you get it...

Re: A40 Farina 3 years, 4 months ago #5

• Comboden
  • Fresh Boarder
Perhave wrote:
Man, I saw this car once, when I was in Europe and I have been thinking about it ever since. I can't even seem to find any here in North America. Do you guys think I would have to go to the UK to get one and bring it back? Has anyone done this before?

Did you ever decide what you are going to do about this? Do you still want to pursue it, maybe get one in Mexico? I'm curious with what you think you'll do...please let us know how it goes and what you decided!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds