Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What year of Camaro?

What year of Camaro? 3 years, 4 months ago #1

• Comboden
  • Fresh Boarder
Camaros have been so popular over the years, what year of Camaro is your favorite? Even if you aren't a Camaro guy, in what year do you think that they looked their best? I find that people always have an opinion on when they started to look "not so great"...thoughts?

Re: What year of Camaro? 3 years, 4 months ago #2

• KennyW
  • Fresh Boarder
Ooooh, good question! I think I'd have to say that i think my favorite year was around "78 or '79. I liked the lines the best then and those years (to me) are the "classic" years. I don't like them so much in the years after that and by the 80's the lines had changed too much for me.
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by KennyW.

Re: What year of Camaro? 3 years, 4 months ago #3

• Frothed92
  • Fresh Boarder
KennyW wrote:
ooooh, good question! I think I'd have to say that i think my favorite year was around "78 or '79. I liked the lines the best then and those years (to me) are the "classic" years. I don't like them so much in the years after that and by the 80's the lines had changed too much for me.

I totally get you Kenny and I'd agree. I don't really like the direction they took it after about 1982. It might have just been me getting older, but the lines didn't look nearly as "cool" as they had about 5 years prior.

Re: What year of Camaro? 3 years, 3 months ago #4

• Houdini
  • Fresh Boarder
I kind of agree that they seemed to jump the shark as far as their look by about 1980, for sure. I would have to say that for me, the best year ever was when they first came out. I didn't like any of the following "improvements" to the original.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds