Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Al Capone's Cadillac

Al Capone's Cadillac 5 years, 11 months ago #1

• pimp_caddy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all, pimp_caddy here, and my dream car is - yep, you guessed it - a Cadillac. If I could have any Cadillac I wanted though, I would choose Al Capone's pimped out ride! It was a 1928 V8 Town Sedan and in 2006, it sold at auction for over $600,000. I think it belongs to a museum now, but hey, I can wish, right?!

Re: Al Capone's Cadillac 5 years, 11 months ago #2

• Fogey
  • Junior Boarder
Oh, yeah, that would be the ultimate Caddy! I wonder which museum has it? I would love to see if there were any bullet holes in it.

Re: Al Capone's Cadillac 5 years, 3 months ago #3

• Reg
  • Junior Boarder
There is no way that that car belongs to a private owner! It is definately a piece of history if it still exists! I would also love to see it. If it were in a museum in Chicago, that would be fitting!

Re: Al Capone's Cadillac 5 years, 3 months ago #4

• kington
  • Fresh Boarder
I still want to know what happened to the mysterious third one if you ask me. While the car is great and quite an eye catcher for some reason I really do not think I could sport driving a Caddy.

Re: Al Capone's Cadillac 5 years, 2 months ago #5

I have some toy models with that specific Cadillac, it's the closest I could get to one unfortunately. Well, better some toy models than nothing.

Re: Al Capone's Cadillac 5 years, 2 months ago #6

• Angelina
  • Fresh Boarder
That car is in a museum? I'll have to look for it and make a trip soon Reg is right, that car is a piece of history! I'd certainly love to see it one day.
Last Edit: 5 years, 2 months ago by Angelina.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds