Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Volvo classic cars and trucks

Volvo classic cars and trucks 7 years, 1 month ago #1

• Concordia
  • Junior Boarder
I know the modern European version of the Volvo has an image of being 'safe' and 'reliable', fair enough, but they're not considered very attractive aesthetically. That made this video a great treat. Watch out for the trucks around 1.28 seconds in. Class!

Re: Volvo classic cars and trucks 6 years, 4 months ago #2

I liked those old trucks and the cars were actually pretty nice. European cars just aren't my thing, though. I'll take American cars, and especially trucks over European vehicles any day.

Re: Volvo classic cars and trucks 6 years, 4 months ago #3

• johnpaul
  • Fresh Boarder
I like the blocky look that some of the Volvos have (like the one at 3:05). I also like how the engines are so accessible in the older cars, not all tucked away in the body where I can't work on it like with newer cars.

Re: Volvo classic cars and trucks 6 years, 4 months ago #4

• kevintb
  • Fresh Boarder
I tend to like the older trucker than the cars but I could see a friend of mine driving something like that. He is full of the random "eccentric" type looking auto's.

Re: Volvo classic cars and trucks 6 years, 4 months ago #5

• Chaset
  • Junior Boarder
You can not have a classic without adding in a Volvo PV 36 Carioca! It just looks like a little easy rider that has a little pzazz to it. I really adore some of the auto's from that time now if I could just get my hands on one.

Re: Volvo classic cars and trucks 5 years, 10 months ago #6

• timpain
  • Fresh Boarder
Honda desired its Volvo functions to create a car that could contend in the South U. s. stream-lined industry. When both designs were legally released in 2000, the Volvo used a 1.9-litre, four-cylinder website that was turbocharged.

Re: Volvo classic cars and trucks 5 years, 10 months ago #7

• Rock
  • Fresh Boarder
I never was really much of a Volvo fan. I don't know why, but the style just never appealed to me. I like European cars, but could never appreciate the Volvo.

Re: Volvo classic cars and trucks 5 years, 2 months ago #8

I think Volvo's are good cars, but I prefer other models. The reason is pretty stupid, I have an ex who used to drive a Volvo and I actually have some bad memories with Volvo's.
Last Edit: 5 years, 2 months ago by MarleneAppleton.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds