Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Three Wheeled Car!!

Three Wheeled Car!! 7 years, 1 month ago #1

Did anyone read the article on the 3 wheeled car here on the home page? I love classic cars but cannot say I had ever heard of the three wheeled car. Karl Benz created it in 1894. I want one.
Last Edit: 7 years, 1 month ago by roadrunner69.

Re: Three Wheeled Car!! 7 years, 1 month ago #2

• Cassie12
  • Fresh Boarder
I didn't read this one, but I'm going to check and see if I can learn more about it on Google. I would love to have a car like that. I think it would be a lot of fun and you would be sure to get a bunch of stares! lol

Re: Three Wheeled Car!! 7 years, 1 month ago #3

• Keystone
  • Junior Boarder
Yes, I saw that article, great read. I'll be honest and say that the title made me think of the only other three wheeler I know (the Reliant Robin), which is as far from classic or stylish as you can imagine. It was a pleasant surprise to see where the 3rd wheel actually is on the Morgan! I would definitely like one, if I could afford it.

Re: Three Wheeled Car!! 7 years, 1 month ago #4

• fonzie
  • Junior Boarder
I have seen electric three wheel cars today; in fact they sell them right up the street from me. They used to have a problem with turning the vehicle. Today they can adjust the tilt manually or by computer. The electric cars have a heavy battery pack in them to lower the center of gravity.

Re: Three Wheeled Car!! 7 years, 1 month ago #5

• Keystone
  • Junior Boarder
Electric cars could be the way we will go in the future, don't you think? Can they run far though without being charged? I have always heard of them as being more for the disabled rather than anything else. One thing I did wonder about was how 3 wheels would affect the steering and general road handling.

Re: Three Wheeled Car!! 5 years, 2 months ago #6

I have seen a lot of those lately, not classic ones though, just old cars. I'm not sure if I want one for myself though, my friends who know a thing or two about old cars say they'd love to have one. When I'll have the money to buy one I'll go for the classic 4 wheel model.
Last Edit: 5 years, 2 months ago by KingOfTheCars.

Re: Three Wheeled Car!! 5 years, 2 months ago #7

• Aunt Teek
  • Fresh Boarder
I think they should try to come up with more three wheeled cars. Maybe they don't want to, because they are afraid that the tire industry will suffer.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds