Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sweet!

Sweet! 6 years, 4 months ago #1

• JamesM
  • Fresh Boarder
I wish I could afford this beauty! The 1964 Morgan Plu4 4 seater this guy is offering for sale is sweet! I wouldn't even have to do any restoration on it because he's already done whatever needs to be done.

Re: Sweet! 6 years, 4 months ago #2

• hecktor
  • Junior Boarder
I did not realize the production numbers were so low! I would have thought they were much more popular than that. I wish I could have seen more pictures of his four seater.

Re: Sweet! 6 years, 4 months ago #3

• johnpaul
  • Fresh Boarder
That is very low! I wonder where the remaining cars are now? Do you suppose very many made it to the USA? There's no way I could ever get a car from overseas; the freight would cost way too much.

Re: Sweet! 6 years, 4 months ago #4

• AlphaDog
  • Junior Boarder
Very nice. Isn't the Morgan the car that the character "Duckie" on NCIS on TV restored? He restored a car that was wooden, I know but I don't remember which car it was.

Re: Sweet! 6 years, 4 months ago #5

• Tree Frog
  • Junior Boarder
Yes it is, Alpha Dog. His is gorgeous too but I think it's only a two seater with a jump seat. They are beautiful cars made when cars were made to last a good long while. I wish I had that much money sitting around, I'd sure buy it.

Re: Sweet! 6 years, 4 months ago #6

• JamesM
  • Fresh Boarder
I know, right? That is a beautiful car and probably a very reasonable price. Just out of my price range, unfortunately! I just can't bring myself to go into debt for it, but it sure is an awesome vehicle.

Re: Sweet! 5 years, 2 months ago #7

The Plus 4 looks great. I've seen pictures with this model but I never saw one for real. I bet it's one sweet ride, right?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds