Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tapatalk?

Tapatalk? 6 years, 5 months ago #1

• hecktor
  • Junior Boarder
I love the forum, everything looks really good and works great. I just had a question about Tapatalk. I am getting a smart phone and was wondering if I could access it from my cellphone. Does this forum have Tapatalk?

Re: Tapatalk? 6 years, 5 months ago #2

• MrBig
  • Junior Boarder
I am pretty sure you can use the mobile web. From what I understand tapatalk is pretty much going obsolete due to the changes in how the internet works on smart phones. I will try to log in with mine and let you know.

Re: Tapatalk? 6 years, 5 months ago #3

• wanda63
  • Junior Boarder
I do not recognize the software used here but most forums now are fine when it comes to logging in from your cell or your Ipad. Just do not try it while driving down the road, I doubt the mods here would like it.

Re: Tapatalk? 6 years, 5 months ago #4

• MrBig
  • Junior Boarder
Lol, no I don't think the mods would like it. I know the cops would not like it. And if you crashed your classic car you would never forgive yourself.

Re: Tapatalk? 6 years, 5 months ago #5

• AlphaDog
  • Junior Boarder
I've seen that happen. The accessing the web, not the crashing part. My son did this while I was in the car with him and I went ballistic on him. The little punk got his phone and computer privileges taken away for a month.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds