Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ford Falcon

Ford Falcon 6 years, 4 months ago #1

Does anyone know if there are still any old Ford Falcons around. My buddy wants to find one and I told him I would try to help him locate one.

Re: Ford Falcon 6 years, 4 months ago #2

• Tree Frog
  • Junior Boarder
I haven't seen one around for years. You do see them occasionally at car shows but they've already been restored and in someone's hands. I would call around to the older junk yards to see what is available. You never know when you'll find a gem in hiding.

Re: Ford Falcon 6 years, 4 months ago #3

• MrBig
  • Junior Boarder
I have seen some Ford Falcon's listed on eBay. I have never bought a car off of eBay so I am not sure if they are even real. Still, that must mean they are still around.

Re: Ford Falcon 6 years, 4 months ago #4

• CBass
  • Fresh Boarder
I've seen quite a few Ford Falcons listed on Craigslist. You really do have to make sure that the car is legit though. Look into it first, even if you have to travel for yourself.

Re: Ford Falcon 5 years, 7 months ago #5

• nil26
  • Fresh Boarder
I have not seen Ford Falcon one around. But, some Ford Falcons are listed on eBay and Craigslist. I am not make sure about this list.

Re: Ford Falcon 5 years, 7 months ago #6

• kington
  • Fresh Boarder
If you are not counting on the tele then no I am afraid not. It seems every few years that go by there are a couple of cars that just seem to disappear. Hopefully this one comes around again, its not too shabby for those who are into it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds