Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1951 Nash

1951 Nash 6 years, 5 months ago #1

• zambini
  • Junior Boarder
Today I saw a 1951 Nash driving down the road. It needed a paint job but sounded great. It reminded me of the old ad "I'll buy that dream".

Re: 1951 Nash 6 years, 5 months ago #2

• Tree Frog
  • Junior Boarder
Nice car. It would probably be a restorers dream. I wonder if they were working on it or if they were just driving it for every day? I don't think I would be driving it around but it would be nice to have to work on.

Re: 1951 Nash 5 years, 9 months ago #3

He was probably just testing out the engine after doing some work on it. I am pretty sure that if someone has a Nash that is running that well, they are obviously working on it, and will repaint it.

Re: 1951 Nash 5 years, 9 months ago #4

• pimp_caddy
  • Fresh Boarder
He was probably on his way to a car show or something. If not, he was probably driving it to keep it in good running condition for the next car show, or either testing it out after putting some work into it, like HellOnWheels said. I HIGHLY doubt it's his everyday ride! ;~)

Re: 1951 Nash 5 years, 8 months ago #5

• krennel
  • Fresh Boarder
That is a very sweet car, the taillights are just amazing on it. I remember a few years ago there was a car show going on and only one Nash was within about a hundred cars. Green color too, a nice almost cherry/maroon pop going on with that paint job.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds