Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lamborghini question

Lamborghini question 6 years, 5 months ago #1

• wanda63
  • Junior Boarder
I caught some weird show last night, a knock off of Top Gear, 5 gear or 5th gear. They were talking about a new Lamborghini and I think it was an sv, but i can not remember which one and I also can not find it via Google (which is weird in itself). Does anyone know which model I am thinking of here?

Re: Lamborghini question 5 years, 2 months ago #2

There are 17 types of Lamborghini, is I'm not mistaking: Espada, Estoque, Gallardo, Islero, Jalpa, Jarama, LM002, Miura, Murcielago, Reventon, Silhouette and Uraco. If it's not among this models I don't know which other model it could be.

Re: Lamborghini question 5 years, 2 months ago #3

• Natter
  • Fresh Boarder
If you Google Lamborghinis, you should be able to find the model you are looking for. There are way too many for us to try to decide. Besides, who doesn't want to look up Lamborghinis?

Re: Lamborghini question 5 years, 2 months ago #4

• Angelina
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm sorry, I can't help you with that. I love Lamborghinis but I'm not that into them to recognize every model. Try to google it some more.

Re: Lamborghini question 5 years, 2 months ago #5

• Emilio
  • Fresh Boarder
There is the Lamborghini Murcielago SV, is that the one you are mentioning ? It's a real beauty, that's for sure! I'd kiss that car everyday if it were mine
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds