Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: '40 Packard One Twenty

'40 Packard One Twenty 5 years, 2 months ago #1

• Trunk Kate
  • Fresh Boarder
A friend recently acquired a '40 Packard One Twenty. It is in really bad shape, though. I can't understand how someone could let such a beauty go like that! I don't know if I would have wanted to get started on working on a vehicle that is going to require that much time and money. Especially with the budget I have to work with.

Re: '40 Packard One Twenty 3 years, 5 months ago #2

• Houdini
  • Fresh Boarder
Packard made such beautiful cars back then. For me, they were always a little too much on the "big and round" side. But I appreciate their beauty. And you have to take into account how much you time and budget you have for any project, of course.

Re: '40 Packard One Twenty 3 years, 5 months ago #3

• KennyW
  • Fresh Boarder
We all have to decide on what is appropriate for us to choose as projects. How much time and money we can invest is a huge part of how we make that decision. Don't feel badly if you don't have a big budget to work with, start with something small.

Re: '40 Packard One Twenty 3 years, 5 months ago #4

I totally agree with you KennyW. It's a matter of what type of project you feel is right for you. We're all different as to what we can and can't afford, not to mention how much time we have for things like that. No one judges and if they do, who cares.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds