Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Finding Classic Car Parts

Finding Classic Car Parts 5 years, 10 months ago #1

While trying to find some parts, I came across a nifty website I thought everyone else might like to know about. For those of you working on older models cars and trucks with hard to find parts, www.classiccarparts.com is a website you should check out. Like the name says, they sell parts for classic cars. You can search for what you need by Make, Year and Model or by the Brand/Part No. The site is very well laid out and easy to maneuver, so check it out!

Re: Finding Classic Car Parts 5 years, 10 months ago #2

• Dudboy
  • Fresh Boarder
I have found this site equally as good www.yourccp.com

Has some really rare parts on there for the real enthusiast

Re: Finding Classic Car Parts 5 years, 9 months ago #3

• Rock
  • Fresh Boarder
I really appreciate the info, guys! I have been doing most of my shopping on eBay. I find lots of good deals, but I've been hoping to find other places to compare prices.

Re: Finding Classic Car Parts 5 years, 7 months ago #4

• oswheels
  • Fresh Boarder
I think you should try on ebay or amazon. These two sites are too much popular for any kind of shopping.

Re: Finding Classic Car Parts 5 years, 7 months ago #5

• nil26
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been doing shopping most of on ebay or amazon. Because, these two sites are most famous for shopping. But, I was looking for some other good deals or places to compare the prices. This is very informative. I appreciate it.

Re: Finding Classic Car Parts 5 years, 2 months ago #6

I don't do a lot of shopping lately but I used to buy parts from eBay. You can find all sort of stuff there, people sell almost everything on eBay. I love the fact that is is very organized, and that some of the sellers have online stores. eBay is also a means of promoting their sites for them...
Last Edit: 5 years, 2 months ago by OldIsPerfection.

Re: Finding Classic Car Parts 5 years, 2 months ago #7

• Trunk Kate
  • Fresh Boarder
I usually go to eBay first for everything, but I will check out the other sites, as well. Most eBay sellers have online stores, where they have more items for sale than those listed on eBay. It's worth checking there for a part that you need. It's understandable that they don't put it all on eBay, as it costs a lot of money to list everything.

Re: Finding Classic Car Parts 5 years, 2 months ago #8

• Arabell
  • Fresh Boarder
I do a quick search on Google when I need to find specific parts and if I find some on websites I trust I buy from there. Ebay is great but it doesn't always have the best prices.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds