Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Coolant Preference?

Coolant Preference? 6 years, 6 months ago #1

• AlphaDog
  • Junior Boarder
Has everyone switched over to the red coolant they are selling now. I have tried to find the old kind for my truck but I can't seem to fine it. What do you prefer?

Re: Coolant Preference? 6 years, 6 months ago #2

• Tree Frog
  • Junior Boarder
I didn't think they still made it, AlphaDog. I guess they do but I don't see it very often nowadays. I like the new stuff anyway. It has more stabilizers and is a bit less toxic to the environment.

Re: Coolant Preference? 6 years, 6 months ago #3

• zambini
  • Junior Boarder
Honestly, I never thought about which one I liked better. I guess I just figured that the new stuff is better because you really can't get the old stuff anymore.

Re: Coolant Preference? 6 years, 6 months ago #4

• hecktor
  • Junior Boarder
My wife is big in to trying to do what is best for the environment. So I go with what ever she says on that topic. That means I only consider the new stuff.

Re: Coolant Preference? 6 years, 5 months ago #5

I haven't thought about which I like better. I figured they probably improved it or the government put new environmental requirements on the manufacturers, and that's why it was changed.

Re: Coolant Preference? 6 years, 5 months ago #6

• AlphaDog
  • Junior Boarder
Well, I guess it's going to be a flush for my coolant system and replacing it with the new stuff. It may be better, so I don't mind changing.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds