Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Changing the oil

Changing the oil 5 years, 2 months ago #1

• Pobamm
  • Fresh Boarder
Do you know the right way to change the oil on your classic? Older models don't have oil filters so either there's a different procedure or you have to change it more often.

Re: Changing the oil 4 years, 10 months ago #2

• mark79
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, I do know how to change the oil in my classic, although I had to look it up initially. I also had to look up which type of oil to use in it; it doesn't use the same oil as my everyday car.

Re: Changing the oil 4 years, 10 months ago #3

• PeteyPablo
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah, I know how to change the oil in my VW Beetle. Like mark79, I had to look it up. I found a video clip on YouTube about it, then I did a bit of research until I found out which type of oil to use.

Re: Changing the oil 3 years, 5 months ago #4

YouTube actually has a great amount of information on how to do those things. When I first got my baby and had to figure out a lot of that stuff, I was constantly looking up videos to show me how to do those small but important things.

Re: Changing the oil 3 years, 3 months ago #5

ModelTLizzy wrote:
YouTube actually has a great amount of information on how to do those things. When I first got my baby and had to figure out a lot of that stuff, I was constantly looking up videos to show me how to do those small but important things.

Yes @ModelTLizzy said the right. now these day everything is on Internet. we gain all the information and How to do that by using the video tips on internet. YouTube is best to learn with video and they also work best.
Determined the value of your vehicle by Nada Guides
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds