Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Alignment

Alignment 4 years, 9 months ago #1

• johnjohn
  • Fresh Boarder
I got my ride running briefly and drove it down the road for a couple of blocks. It is BADLY out of line, but I really don't want to take it somewhere to have it aligned. I wish this was something I could do myself, but I think I am going to have to take it to a professional. I hate the idea of leaving my car with someone else to work on!

Re: Alignment 4 years, 9 months ago #2

• DartsKing
  • Fresh Boarder
I know what you mean, John. I have been able to do everything to my truck so far but eventually I will have to take it to a mechanic for "major work" that involves a lift or tools I don't have. As much money as I have invested in this truck, I am already trying to find a mechanic with experience in classic cars!

Re: Alignment 4 years, 9 months ago #3

• PeteyPablo
  • Fresh Boarder
I don't like the idea of letting someone else work on my car either, but there are some tasks that just have to be left to the professionals. As long as you choose an ASE certified mechanic, you shouldn't have any problems getting your car aligned.

Re: Alignment 4 years, 9 months ago #4

• johnjohn
  • Fresh Boarder
Petey - I'll definitely be using an ASE-certified mechanic when I have the car aligned. (And for anything/everything else I need a professional mechanic for, for that matter.) I've just babied this car ever since I bought it and I hate that I can't do everything to it myself!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds