Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Classic Tractors?

Classic Tractors? 3 years, 4 months ago #1

• Houdini
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a buddy who just found a really beat up old tractor sitting on the property of the farm he just bought. Being a farmer and a guy who is into cars, he's actually thinking of fixing it up to see if he can use it or sell it in the "farming collectible" niche. Is there even such a thing? I guess there must be...

Re: Classic Tractors? 3 years, 4 months ago #2

• KennyW
  • Fresh Boarder
I am sure there is such a niche, I just wouldn't know much about it. But I bet if he looked around the internet it wouldn't take him very long to find where that niche exists. Perhaps the midwest of the U.S.? And I bet there ARE people interested in buying things like that, once they were restored.

Re: Classic Tractors? 3 years, 4 months ago #3

• Comboden
  • Fresh Boarder
KennyW wrote:
I am sure there is such a niche, I just wouldn't know much about it. But I bet if he looked around the internet it wouldn't take him very long to find where that niche exists. Perhaps the midwest of the U.S.? And I bet there ARE people interested in buying things like that, once they were restored.

I agree, I know a guy who is into classic farm equipment and he goes to farm and estate auctions to get his finds. I am not so sure who he resells them to, but he does and it seems like there is decent profit in it. It's not something I am into personally, but I would say there is money to be made, it's just a matter of figuring out how.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds