Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shipping a Car

Shipping a Car 5 years, 3 months ago #1

• Harris
  • Fresh Boarder
Just wanted to hear from you all as to how you ship a car when the need arises? I've used a few companies before with poor results (no I wont mention their names). I finally I used United Routes and they did the job the was it was supposed to be done. On time and for a great price. I cant see myself using anyone else

HOWEVER, they only do domestic USA transport. Anyone know/have experience shipping to/from Europe? I'm looking at a specific vehicle in Germany which I'd like to buy. But I'm worried about the shipping.
Last Edit: 5 years, 3 months ago by Harris.

Re: Shipping a Car 5 years, 3 months ago #2

• Champ
  • Junior Boarder
I've never personally tried to do it, although it doesn't seem like it should be so hard to do. People ship vehicles all the time. I always hear of friends flying overseas to buy a rare vehicle that they've found, and then having them shipped. The only thing is, I doubt if it can be done cheaply, so you might want to check shipping costs before you make the purchase.

Re: Shipping a Car 5 years, 2 months ago #3

• CarsDude
  • Fresh Boarder
If I would buy a car I would make the effort and drive it home myself. This way I'd be sure the car is safe.

Re: Shipping a Car 5 years, 2 months ago #4

• Pobamm
  • Fresh Boarder
I agree with Car Dude over here. I also prefer seeing the car with my own eyes and also hear the engine roar, this way I'd know immediately if there's something wrong with it.

Re: Shipping a Car 4 years, 10 months ago #5

• JohnBrooks
  • Fresh Boarder
For reliable and reasonably priced transporters for overseas shipping, I may recommend citizenshipper. They are the right people on whom we can believe. They are highly professional, dependable and transparent business makers. They provide tracking ID's and other details to stay in touch with shipment while getting shipped.

Re: Shipping a Car 4 years, 10 months ago #6

hi harris
there are many Vendors who deals in such kind of transportation
i think you have multi bad experience i hear about auto shipper you can check their reviews and try...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds