Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tv show casting car restorations and customizations!

Tv show casting car restorations and customizations! 4 years, 2 months ago #1

Hi there!

I'm working on an amazing TV series for History Channel called Counting Cars, and am reaching out to your organization in hopes that someone is needing their car customized or restored and would be interested in being cast for our show! Counting Cars is an automobile customization and restoration show spun off from the highly rated Pawn Stars, featuring Danny Koker and his shop, Count's Kustoms.

We are gearing up for our third season, and if interested, we'd love to have you help spread the word to anyone you think would be great for our show!

Happy to answer any additional questions you may have, and looking forward to anyone interested in being casted for Counting Cars!

Best,
Amy

please email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 4 years, 2 months ago by CustomCarsTV.

Re: Tv show casting car restorations and customizations! 3 years, 5 months ago #2

• Truduct
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm not sure if this post qualified as spam, but this show is amazing. I'd love to be in Vegas and see Danny and the guys. If I had a current project, I would be all over this one (even though it's an old post). Great show!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds