Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Do you use an ACCS?

Do you use an ACCS? 6 years, 7 months ago #1

• hecktor
  • Junior Boarder
I have never used an ACCS, or Antique Classic Car Service, before. Mostly, because I never knew they existed. I discovered them today and these companies seem to be the ones who offer packages that contain all services. They help you find insurance, buyers, sellers, parts and things like that. Do you use one of these?

Re: Do you use an ACCS? 6 years, 7 months ago #2

• MrBig
  • Junior Boarder
No, I have not used one before. I didn't know that sort of service existed either. Sort of like a Walmart for classic cars. It sounds like they can help you deal with all angles of having a classic car.

Re: Do you use an ACCS? 6 years, 6 months ago #3

• JamesM
  • Fresh Boarder
Nope, haven't used one. Where did you find out about it? Is there some way to check before you get involved to make sure that they are trustworthy?

Re: Do you use an ACCS? 6 years, 6 months ago #4

• AlphaDog
  • Junior Boarder
I didn't even know such a service existed. It sounds nice but most of the restorers I know are working on a budget to get their vehicles ready. It does sound like a good idea though. Maybe I could start something like that in my area. Great idea.

Re: Do you use an ACCS? 6 years, 6 months ago #5

• hecktor
  • Junior Boarder
JamesM wrote:
Nope, haven't used one. Where did you find out about it? Is there some way to check before you get involved to make sure that they are trustworthy?

I ran across it when I was searching the web. I did a few more searches and found that there are quite a few of them out there. I have no idea about your second question, that's why I was asking here.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds