Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Insuring the Vehicle

Insuring the Vehicle 6 years, 9 months ago #1

• pimp_caddy
  • Fresh Boarder
In your experience, which insurance company offers the best insurance (assuming no bad driving record) on classic cars? So far, we have only priced our existing insurance carrier, but we were surprised at how much more they quoted us to insure a classic car than our "everyday" car.

Re: Insuring the Vehicle 6 years, 9 months ago #2

• Fogey
  • Junior Boarder
I was very surprised, too. I had gotten a quote from StateFarm that was outrageous. I stuck with my original carrier, Amica. The cost of insurance is still pretty steep, but they gave me a better deal because I've been with them so long.

Re: Insuring the Vehicle 6 years, 9 months ago #3

I don't know that there is any single insurance company that offers better rates than all the others, because there is so much that goes into determining the amount of the policy, from the drivers to the vehicles to how much the drivers will drive the vehicles, lol. If I were you, I would search for an insurance company that offers you a discount for having more than one policy with them, and/or one that offers a good-driver's discount. You're really just gonna have to search around, though. It's a lot of leg work, but it's worth it, BELIEVE ME!

Re: Insuring the Vehicle 6 years, 9 months ago #4

• Cool Daddy
  • Fresh Boarder
If you have a company that you have your house and regular vehicle with, you will probably get your best deal there. The more policies you have with them, the more discounts you are going to get when you add addtional services.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds