Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1950 Studebaker

1950 Studebaker 6 years, 5 months ago #1

• MrBig
  • Junior Boarder
I have always believed that the 1950 Studebaker was a car before its time. Still, some of my friends laugh about the look of this car. What do you think? Do you think Studebaker made a mistake when the revamped their cars to have this look?

Last Edit: 6 years, 4 months ago by MrBig.

Re: 1950 Sudabaker 6 years, 5 months ago #2

• wanda63
  • Junior Boarder
I kind of chuckle about it, to me it kinda reminds me of a Bee for some reason but I still like it. I am not sure there is any car I really do not like, some I just like more than others. I guess I can just appreciate most any well built one though thinking about it now.

Re: 1950 Sudabaker 6 years, 5 months ago #3

• MrBig
  • Junior Boarder
I chuckle too. I love that when they designed this they thought we would have flying cars by now. And while there are prototypes, we don't. However, if we ever do they better look like the one above! Hehe.

Re: 1950 Sudabaker 6 years, 5 months ago #4

• hecktor
  • Junior Boarder
I want to like that car, I really do. It is just to wild for me. It looks like something out of the Jetson's. I can honestly say I never knew anyone who owed that car!

Re: 1950 Sudabaker 6 years, 4 months ago #5

A part of me likes the car and a part of me doesn't. It's a stand out in the crowd car. That's for sure, but I don't think it's one that I would want to own.

Re: 1950 Sudabaker 5 years, 2 months ago #6

It looks different than other cars but that's the beauty of classic models. They are all unique in their own way. That's why I love them.

Re: 1950 Sudabaker 5 years, 2 months ago #7

There are cars that look even more weird than this one so, overall the design looks good in my opinion. I don't wish to own one but they are OK, IMO.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds