6 Top Cars that Make Men a Little Less Manly
There are a few vehicles that seem to be designed for men, buy men. Pontiac GTO. Dodge Charger. Ford F-Series. Even though these cars scream masculinity, it is still acceptable for women to get behind the wheel and drive these powerhouse vehicles. On the flip side, there are some cars that whisper femininity. Unlike the masculine cars and women drivers, men look plain silly driving these girly cars: Here are 6 Top Cars that Make Men a Little Less Manly:
1. New Convertible Beetle. The car comes with standard with a vase for your favorite flower. Owners can decorate their Beetles with peace-sign stickers, floral stickers, and daisy rims. This is a car that is 100% designed for girly-girls. If a man has to buy a New Beetle, the only one he should buy is a black Turbo, because a dude can justify driving anything Turbo.
2. Honda Del Sol. It just looks like a car that a girl would love. This cute little car has curvy feminine lines and a sweet little targa top so girls can get the convertible feel, but without messing up their hair.
3. Pontiac Sunbird. This is the car that girls who work retail can afford. If they worked as managers, they could afford the convertible. The Pontiac Sunbird even came in girly colors, like teal and bright yellow – even the blue was pretty.
4. Cadillacs with Tail Fins. When Lucille Ball oohed and ahhed over the convertible Cadillac that she wanted Ricky to buy, her love of the car made other women stand up and take notice. The ultimate Cadillac for chicks is the 1959 Eldorado Convertible in pink. Real men can drive any car, but they do look a bit goofy in a bubble gum pink Caddy with massive tail fins.
6. Dodge Neon. This is the iconic chick car of all time. When the little coupe was released in 1995, it was immediately obvious that this car would be for women and women only. It was small, cute (not tough, rugged, or sexy), and cheap. Since so many women could care less about cars, this was the perfect choice. Like the Sunbird, it was affordable for women who did not have good jobs, it got good gas mileage, and it came in pretty colors, too.